Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Recipes:
Holiday Recipes: Cinnamon Apple Black Tea
Ready in minutes!
It's time to bring in the Holiday joy with some Apple Cinnamon Black Tea, enjoyed hot or chilled over ice. This recipe uses some household ingredients such as cinnamon & apple juice, as well as Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Brand products. It's perfectly spiced, and naturally sweetened from the apple juice. Try it out and let us know how it tastes! #CafvinaCreations
- Cafvina Coffee & Tea® EZ Brewer
- Dash of Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Cinnamon Sprinkle
- 1 Scoop Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Organic English Breakfast Black Tea
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- Optional Garnishes: Orange Slices, Cinnamon Sticks
- Bring to a boil: water, apple juice, cinnamon and brown sugar
- In the EZ Brewer, add the English Breakfast Black Tea
- Add the Apple Juice mixture to the EZ Brewer; let the tea to steep for 5 minutes
- Dispense and enjoy hot! Garnish with orange slices or cinnamon sticks.
- Or, let cool and serve chilled over ice!
Holiday Recipes: Vietnamese Eggnog Coffee 🥚✨
A Vietnamese twist on a traditional Holiday drink. Delicious, spicy nutmeg is combined with creamy eggnog, and strong Vietnamese coffee. Top it off with a cinnamon stick for fun stirring...
Holiday Recipes: Instant Peppermint Mocha Cappuccino
We're welcoming the Holiday Season with another Christmas inspired recipe: Instant Peppermint Mocha Cappuccino ☕✨! Enjoy our delicious take on this classic cozy winter drink, made using our Instant Mocha...
Holiday Recipes: Ice Blended Caramel Pumpkin Pie
We're welcoming the Holiday Season with another Thanksgiving inspired recipe: Ice Blended Caramel Pumpkin Pie! Enjoy our delicious take on the classic Pumpkin Pie dessert. This quick and easy recipe...