Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Recipes:
Vietnamese Iced Coffee - Cà Phê Sữa Đá
Ready in minutes!
The BEST cup of Vietnamese Iced Coffee with Condensed Milk (Cà Phê Sữa Đá), made at-home in just 3 minutes. Featuring Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Brand products.
- Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Orleans Southern Blend Coffee (1/4 cup)
- Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Condensed Milk (2-oz)
- Add Condensed Milk into glass
- Place Filter over Glass
- Add 1/4 Cup of Scoop of Cafvina Coffee & Tea® Orleans Southern Blend Coffee to Vietnamese filter (Phin)
- Make sure to distribute grounds evenly in filter
- Pour about 1-oz of hot water into filter to allow grounds to bloom (30 seconds)
- Add rest of Hot Water to Filter (5-6-oz)
- Press on filter before removing
- Stir well and add ice
Holiday Recipes: Vietnamese Eggnog Coffee 🥚✨
A Vietnamese twist on a traditional Holiday drink. Delicious, spicy nutmeg is combined with creamy eggnog, and strong Vietnamese coffee. Top it off with a cinnamon stick for fun stirring...
Holiday Recipes: Instant Peppermint Mocha Cappuccino
We're welcoming the Holiday Season with another Christmas inspired recipe: Instant Peppermint Mocha Cappuccino ☕✨! Enjoy our delicious take on this classic cozy winter drink, made using our Instant Mocha...
Holiday Recipes: Ice Blended Caramel Pumpkin Pie
We're welcoming the Holiday Season with another Thanksgiving inspired recipe: Ice Blended Caramel Pumpkin Pie! Enjoy our delicious take on the classic Pumpkin Pie dessert. This quick and easy recipe...